Campaign Notes & Resources
Sept. 24, 2018, 6:24 p.m.
This post is a growing list of all of the notes and resources I have written/used in my current campaign, The Daegal Legends. If you are unfamiliar with the campaign, go check out the introduction post and the series of play reports.
Session Prep Notes
If you are one of the players in this campaign, please don't read these! It will spoil the game!
Also of note, these notes have not been edited since I used them. You may notice that some things change from what is written down and some things might never come up. This is either because I decided it wouldn't be fun or because the players never went after it. I just wanted to have a list of examples for anyone who is trying to figure out the whole GMing thing.
- Giant Spiders (01)
- Transition Spiders (01)
- Phase Spider (02)
- Forest Troll (03)
- Twig Blight (03 & 04)
- Treant (04)
- Trex (04)
- Wiggiw (00): Printable Heroes
- Becky (01): Printable Heroes
- Giant Spiders (01 & 02): Printable Heroes
- Treants and Sapplings (04): Okumarts
- Trex (04): Trash Mob Minis
- Bushes (04): Fat Dragon Games
- Trees (04): Drunk Bird Media
- Tents (05): 2-minute Tabletop
- Houses (05): 2-minute Tabletop
Tags: daegal campaign fate core high fantasy magic prep terrain the daegal legends ttrpg
Older Post Newer Post
Copyright © 2018, Nathan Hare
All rights reserved